Monday, November 10, 2014

Christmas Tags

Today I finally got a chance to work on my Christmas tags yesterday.  They are all date stamped and initialed.  No room for my stamp on them.  Besides it would look rather tacky I think to stamp them.  So I used a little date stamp and then just initialed them. 
I am using the Graphic 45 large tags and making them into an ornament so that instead of just a card, my family and friends can hang them on the tree.  I also stamped and sealed all the thanksgiving cards so i could put them in the mail today.
I will take some pictures and post a few of the tags later.
Trying new stamps ad new inks.  I am not sure if I like the long drying inks.  I am not patient enouph to wait until they dry.  I will have to break out my hair dryer!  :)
Thanks for stopping by!
Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment