Thursday, March 9, 2017

Just a few more cards for the Soldiers' Angels and some Watercolors mixed in.

I tried some watercolors this week. It was not pretty.  I did try mixing and blending and decided to make some cards out of my practice sheets.  I let them dry and stamped one sheet with a camera stamp.  The others I turned over and made a background with those sheets. The front was a bit much color.
The rest of the pictures are ready for the Soldiers; Angels. #soldiersangels #ldlcreationsllc #handmadecards
Enjoy.  Stay crafty!

 The next few cards were printed on bright white paper and cut down to size to make these cards.

                     Here are the watercolor swatches made into cards.  I think they came out cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment