Monday, March 6, 2017

Just a beginning of the next box of cards for our troops.

                                          This little cutie was made by painting water colors on a piece of         .   
                                          water color paper. I let it dry, then stamped the camera on it.
                                          Found some Hippie flowers in my stash and poof...a happy little
                                          Hi...with   an "Oh Snap"  label inside the front of the card.
















                                         I covered my cardstock with washi tape on this one.
                                         Then a sticker over the top.




A few more cards for the next box of cards for the Soldiers' Angels.
I am actually 67 finished already, so I will have to take the rest of the pictures this week.

Not many birthdays for our family in March, so I can concentrate on the troops cards.

Package out to my mother for St. Patrick's Day.  She love a little card every week or so. I sent out a cute little scarf, light up shamrock necklace, some sugar free thin mints and some cute little gel window clings that my sister put up on her room window. She was so tickled.

Thank you for stopping by.

Hope you all have a delightful week!.


No comments:

Post a Comment