Monday, February 20, 2017

Baby album

I had a request for another baby album and thank you card set to match, so I went to work and here is my finished product.
I always have so much fun with the baby albums.
The binder was another one I found in the #targetdollarspot. Not a lot of choices this week. But I did find one.
Went to work with some Me and My Big Ideas paper pad that I had left over from a couple of years ago.
My husband found some journal cards on eBay. I do not use eBay, but could not find anything to go with this paper as it is old and out of date, so I was grateful for the find.
I used some of the embellishments from Recollections again and they are the only really cute ones I could find.
The Michael's stores in Newport News and Hampton do not have much in the way of paper and embellishment choices these days. I guess it is the competition between brick and mortar and online order. So I used what I had.
Below is the results! Enjoy and thank you for stopping by!


















No comments:

Post a Comment