Friday, April 29, 2016

A pretty little notebook for a Mother's day gift.

This little beauty started out as a recycled notebook from GreenEarthSupplies
I purchase my card stock, envelopes and other paper items from them.
I decorated it with some wonderful paper and other yummy goodies that came in a box I ordered from  lilybeanpaperie. I have ordered two boxes from this shop on Etsy and she has not disappointed me yet.  They both were filled to the brim with so many goodies. None of which I had in my supplies or had ever purchased!
I also decorated these with some little delights I received in a  Vintage Spring Inspiration Kit | Embellishments | 6 x 6 Art Journal Mini Album | Scrapbooking Layout | Project Life | Graphic 45 from ZoesOldeShoppe
All in all I hope you enjoy!










2 comments: