Saturday, February 7, 2015

Altered Composition Book

I finished all the OWH cards and my Valentines to my grandchildren, great nephews and nieces and a couple for the neighbors children who are like our grandchildren.
I moved on to an Altered Composition book that I thought one of my son's could use to keep track of his daily schedule and his children. I used some Bo Bunny embellishments and some paper I purchased from WalMart called ColorBok Nature Lovers a year or so ago. 
I used a four fold car dealership flyer that came in the mail for the back flap with pockets. It was made of very sturdy paper so I could not resist covering it with the paper and adding the pockets.  The back inside cover is going to have a 12 month calendar attached with brads.  That is the last thing I have to attach to it. Hope you like it.  Attached you will find some pictures.


















No comments:

Post a Comment