Wednesday, January 21, 2015

My son's Viking Ship



I was working on a mini album, but stopped to make my son some tags.
My son deconstructs wood pallets and creates wood art.  Everything from the 4 foot Viking ship attached to 6 foot sharks. 
He does wonderful work. 
He did not have anything to attach to his projects when he delivered them, and did not even have a name for himself.  He came up with his business name,
I created the tags out of some large tags I had, some scrap paper and then designed the card on the computer with clip art, his name and email address. 
Not to bad for whipping them together this afternoon when I got home from work. 
If anyone knows anyone in the craft world that makes wooden name plates, I think those would be cool to etch his information on!

No comments:

Post a Comment